Often business owners are desperately seeking perfectionism to improve their business. Instead of trying to do business tasks 100% better, focus on doing several things 1% better and build from there.
Where to begin? Here are a few actions business owners can apply in only minutes a day:
- Listening and communication skills – focus on listening better and giving thoughtful replies.
- Learn a new skill – perhaps something to help you work more efficiently.
- Become better organized – spend a few moments and tackle your desk, email inbox or paper files.
- Talk to your customers – thank them and ask how they can be better served by your business.
- Talk to you employees – learn their frustrations and address them to help improve productivity and morale.
These actions can have profitable, business building results. Start today!