Let’s face it, as business owners, there are problems and tasks that we avoid, put off or simply try to ignore. Most often they are bothersome or overwhelming – if we completed these tasks our stress level and life would improve.
Here’s a simple process for beating workplace procrastination:
- Start the process the afternoon before.
- Create a to-do list, review it and prioritize.
- Clear your workspace and prepare it with items necessary to complete the tasks.
- Set yourself up to work in a distraction free environment.
- Tackle the hardest job first thing in the morning.
Once you’ve completed the hardest job, you’ll feel accomplished and ready to take on more. Your stress level will decrease and your business will benefit. So why wait any longer?
Just do it.