Client Service Manager – CPA Student or Finalist
Hyatt Lassaline LLP is one of Windsor-Essex County’s leading, established and respected locally owned accounting firms.
We are seeking dynamic team members who are interested in pursuing an accounting career path. Are you interested in a career that not only works with numbers but also with people? Are you goal oriented, success driven and have a diverse skill set? If so, Hyatt Lassaline LLP is the place to be. Let us provide you with all of the resources you need to help make the most of your career.
Our professional service firm is NOT your typical accounting firm. We’re doing far more for our selected customers – more than focusing on historical figures. In fact, our goal is to help our customers with the growth and development of their business. We do this by applying new skill sets, using innovative software and other dynamic resources. So if you’re really not the ‘standard’ accountant – if you thrive on client interaction, rewards, challenges, success, constant learning within a fun, team-oriented environment, then contact us.
In pursuit of Employment Equity, members from the designated groups (Women, Aboriginal Peoples, Visible Minorities and Persons with Disabilities) are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to apply technical accounting and tax knowledge learned thus far to client situations
- Prepare and complete working papers, financial statements, complete notice to reader engagements, assist with review and audit engagements, preparation of corporate tax returns for various types of engagements as well as personal tax returns.
- Gather relevant file documentation for client engagements, as well as necessary information for the notes to the financial statements that are relevant to your sections of the file, and gather management/client service letter points.
- Build quality working relationships with client contacts
- Successful completion of undergraduate degree/diploma
- CPA pre-requisites (PEP) considered an asset
- Intent to obtain Chartered Professional Accountant Designation (CPA)
- Experience in accounting/auditing considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- General understanding of computerized accounting systems.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS office.
- Accuracy and attention to detail while working under tight deadlines.
- Good team player.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- English/French bilingualism is considered an asset
- Travel may be required.
- Overtime as required.
Hyatt Lassaline offers competitive salary packages, mentorship and support in obtaining the CPA designation, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
Qualified applicants should reply with resume and salary expectations.